1. This quiz sure does support Mikie's claim that I lack interpersonal skills. Or, well . . . the quiz says it only rates interest level, not skill level. So I lack interest in other people?
2. Hey, I sure am in the right line of work, editing the language of math tests!
3. This is a fascist quiz author! Who the hell do think they are to tell me who I can and can't date, be friends with, or have sex with?
4. Really, wouldn't advising someone who lacks interest in other people to date someone who also lacks interest in other people just tend to create . . . a non-relationship?
5. And what in the hell does sex have to do with math???
|Your brain: 20% interpersonal, 80% visual, 200% verbal, and 100% mathematical!|
|Congratulations on being 400% smart! Actually, on my test, everyone is. The above score breaks down what kind of thinking you most enjoy doing. A score above 100% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 100% means you use it less. It says nothing about how good you are at any one, just how interested you are in each, relatively. A substantial difference in scores between two people means, conclusively, that they are different kinds of thinkers. |
Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice, which I think is obvious:
|My test tracked 4 variables. How you compared to other people your age and gender:|
|Link: The 4-Variable IQ Test written by chriscoyne on Ok Cupid|