2) Sex: Maybe.
3) Birthday: July 20, 1976.
4) Hair color: Dark reddish-brown.
5) Eye color: Bluish-greenish-greyish pale. Mostly just pale.
6) Sibling(s): One brother, age 21.
7) Song: Right now, R.E.M.'s "I Took Your Name" is playing. I like that.
8) Band/singer: David Bowie.
9) Actor: Frank Episale is the only actor I know. It's probably a little odd to name him as my favorite actor when I've never seen him act, but since I've pretty much never seen anybody else act either, that'll have to do.
10) Actress: Sorry, I don't know any female actors.
11) Movie: I don't see movies. Not really ever.
12) Clothing brand name: If my clothes have brand names, I've never taken the time to read them.
13) Animal: Happy purring kitty cats.
14) Day of the week: Saturday.
15) Color: Purple.
17) Store: Anything with lots and lots of books in it.
18) City: Right now? Sacramento.
19) Country: United States. I've attempted to escape it in the past, but my plans fell through so I'm still here and may never escape at all.
20) Sport: I used to watch baseball, but my team never won and then I moved out on my own with no TV or newspaper and I used that opportunity to break myself of the addiction. Baseball had started feeling too mainstream and male-centric anyway.
21) Internet site: Mine, of course.
22) Ice cream flavor: Chocolate with marshamallow swirls.
23) Season: I don't know anymore. My tastes in climate have been changing drastically for the past few years and I no longer have any idea which season I prefer.
24) Holiday: Halloween and Easter. I like making art out of pumpkins and bird eggs.
25) Flower: I like the smell of orange blossoms. I like the name of irises, but am not really very clear on what they actually look like.
26) Cartoon: None come to mind.
27) Hobby: my mailing list and LiveJournal.
28) Flavor: Maraschino cherries, chocolate eclairs.
29) Hot or cold: Hot, I think. Lately. In the past, cold seemed better.
30) Sweet or sour: Sweet.
31) Spicy or bland: Bland.
32) Half-full or half-empty: Both.
33) Soft or hard: What object is in question here? Sexual erectile organs or stuffed plush bunny rabbits?
34) Light or dark: Depends on whether I'm trying to read or to sneak away unseen.
35) Email or letter: Email.
36) Phone or instant message: Not much of either, really.
37) Day or night: I'd never notice the difference except for the fact that some stores close at night. I don't like that. All stores should always be open anytime I want them to be.
38) Radio or CDs: CDs.
39) Rain or shine: Variety can be a good thing.
40) Cat or dog: Cat.
41) Are you Hetero-/Homo-/Bi-sexual? Bi.
42) Are you in love? With myself. And I'm in intense-liking with lots of people, which I think could be described as love if you wish to describe it that way, but it's not as overwhelming as some of my previous experiences of love.
43) Are you in a relationship? I'm in relationships with everything in the entire universe. Some of those relationships are a lot better and/or closer than others, though.
44) Have you gotten your first kiss? Yes.
45) What form of birth control do/would you use? Abstinence seems to work well for me. No signs of any pregnancies yet.
46) Would/did you have sex before marriage? Sure.
47) Is there a difference between a crush and being in love? Yes: a crush is when if the object of your interest actually took serious notice of you in return, you'd run the other way in shock and unpreparedness and uncertainty about whether you actually wanted that after all.
48) Do you believe in true love? I don't like the tendency to preface the word "love" with "true"; it always makes me wonder what other loves are being dismissed as "false" and if that's justified, why call them "loves" at all? I believe it's possible to love people. But tacking the word "true" onto "love" just makes it sound slimy and preteen-ish to me.
49) Can long-distance relationships work? That's the only kind I ever have. They work for me. For that matter, closer ones might intrude too much upon my sense of independent self and my freedom to spend long hours alone.
50) Have you ever had a long-distance relationship? I have lots of long-distance relationships.
51) Have you ever been in love? Of course.
52) Have you had sex in the past and regretted it? No.
53) How old were you when you got your first kiss? 18 and a half.
54) Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Not a very serious one. Well, a crush, by my definition of "crush" given above.
55) Have you ever been in love with someone so much that you've cried over them? I would be very seriously concerned about anyone who hadn't.
56) Have/would you ever see(n) an "X"-rated movie? No, but I'm open to trying it. Actually, to be quite honest I'm not terribly sure if I've ever seen an R-rated movie. I might have, though.
57) Do you enjoy French-kissing? My ex-boyfriend Justin was of French descent. Sure, I'm not opposed to kissing more French people.
58) Would you (honestly) sacrifice your life for your beloved? I think there was a time in high school when I might have considered it, but not since.
59) What do you look for in a lover (physically)? A smile.
60) What do you look for in lover (mentally/emotionally)? Agreement with my opinions.
61) Have you ever dumped someone? Two of them!
62) Have you ever been dumped? Not technically. For all intents and purposes though, yeah.
63) Have you ever had your heart broken? At least two or three times.
64) Are you (honestly) afraid of commitment? Depends. Committment to what, with whom?
65) Are you attracted to people with different accents? I think at least at first, I'd have a somewhat difficult time being attracted to someone with a Texas accent. Aside from that, anything's fine.
66) Do you smoke? No.
67) Do you drink? No.
68) How often do you shower? Every two days, give or take an occasional day.
69) Do you trust others easily? Maybe. I guess I mostly do.
1. What do you most like about your body? I like the shape of my face, the fact that my hair unexpectedly turned curly at puberty, and the fact that my acne has to a large extent gone away since college.
2. And least? Sore shoulders and high arches.
3. How many fillings do you have? A lot, but they're nearly all from elementary school. I really HATE the taste of mint toothpaste, and nobody seemed to have invented non-mint toothpaste until I was older so I just brushed my teeth with no toothpaste and it didn't work that well. Now I always buy bubble-gum flavored toothpaste. It tastes good. The other toothpastes are all seriously disgusting.
4. Do you think you're good looking? Quite.
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking? Occasionally.
6. Do you look like any celebrities? All through middle school and high school, severely annoying people used to come up to me on a daily basis and tell me, "You look EXACTLY like that girl from The Exorcist!" Since I never see movies, I still do not to this day have the slightest idea what the girl from The Exorcist looked like, but I did mention it to my (now dead) paternal grandmother once and she exclaimed, "That's ridiculous! The girl from The Exorcist was blonde and you look nothing at all like her!" So I'm taking my grandmother's word for it, because I like her better than the annoying people at school.
1. Do you wear a watch? Yes. It's turquise blue and has a button that provides random answers to yes or no questions: e.g., "Should I fill out this survey?" "Yeah" "Can I get something to eat first?" "Sure" "Should I make garlic bread?" "Nope" "Should I make macaroni and cheese?" "Yes!"
. . . but I shall make garlic bread anyway, because I don't feel like taking orders from my watch. I'm not very submissive that way.
2. How many coats and jackets do you own? Two, but I only ever wear one. It's bright bluish-green. The one I don't ever wear anymore is hot pink.
3. Favorite clothing color? Pretty much any color except black, grey, brown or orange will do, but the brighter it is, the better.
4. Most expensive item of clothing? ::thinks hard:: My beautiful circle skirt in blinding shades of swirly red and hot hot pink came as a two-piece set which cost $70 and I knew I was unlikely to ever wear the matching jacket thing. But the skirt is perfect and well worth the price to me.
5. Most treasured? The swirly red/pink circle skirt I just described, and a long turquoise blue skirt with big turquoise blue roses withbig turquoise blue leaves all over it.
6. What kind of shoes do you wear? Slip-on men's dress shoes, $15 from Payless Shoe Source. And I performed surgery on the little decorative thumping things on top to make them shut up and stop thumping with every step I took.
7. Describe your style in a word or phrase? Ultra-low-maintenance naturalistic retro-femme?
1. Do your friends 'know' you? I certainly think so.
2. What do they tend to be like? They tend to be like me.
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked? I don't believe anything is universally liked. There are plenty of people on this planet who would intensely despise my trait of not being a mass-murderer.
4. How many people do you tell everything to? I don't think I intentionally withhold anything from the people on my LiveJournal friends list. So if "not intentionally withholding anything" qualifies as "telling everything" (which I guess it must, because literally "telling everything" is completely impossible), then the answer is: somewhere over a hundred.
5. How many people tell you everything? How could I possibly know the answer to that?
1. Are you in a relationship right now? I'm in relationships with everything in the universe; I said that already.
2. Rate it on a scale from 1-10: Ha! Average out the ratings of my relationships with everything in the universe? Well. It's a pretty good average at the moment. Somewhere between 7 and 9. Though I must admit that my relationships with the majority of human beings in the world are considerably lower-rated than my relationships with most inanimate objects and other nonhumans.
3. How many people do you say 'I love you' to on a daily basis? None. At most, I say it on a once-every-one-to-three-months basis to two or three people. I'm pretty sure the last person I said it to was Raven, in response to an email he sent me telling me that he agreed with me about something. Telling me that you agree with me about something is, by the way, a pretty reliable way of inspiring me to tell you I love you.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No.
5. Have you ever cheated on someone? No.
6. If not, would you ever if given the chance with the person of your dreams? No thanks. There's an honest way to go about that: tell them beforehand, and get permission or break up first.