01. Cried: no
02. Bought something: yes, food
03. Gotten sick: no
04. Sang: not sure
05. Eaten: no
06. Been kissed: no
07. Felt stupid: no
08. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: not particularly. I trust that he already knows. :)
09. Met someone new: no
10. Moved on: no
11. Talk to an ex: no, I never talk to my exes.
12. Missed an ex: yes, sort of. not an ex that I ever kissed or had an official relationship with, though. an unofficial ex.
13. Talked to someone: barely. I said one sentence each to two people while at work today.
15. Missed someone: yes
16. Hugged someone: no
17. Fought with your parents: no
18. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: haven't dreamed lately at all, so no.
01. Best female friend: I really haven't a clue.
02. Best male friend: well, it's probably metacarp really. sad though that might be that he can ascend to the top so rapidly. how does one define "best" though? by how highly I think of them, and how highly they think of me? or how strong of feelings are involved on each side? or by the amount of time we actually spend together, or how long they've known me? I tend to lean more toward the first few and less toward the last. though I must say it does help to not ignore me entirely.
03. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: nah, he's more of an androgynefriend.
04. If no, current dating partner: there's a difference?
05. Hobbies: um. mailing list, livejournal, books.
06. Pager: no.
07. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: online: center of attention. offline: well, I'm a very brightly colored wallflower who does rather attract a lot of attention but it's not like I ever actually speak to anyone.
08. What type automobile do you drive: a silver 2001 Nissan Sentra.
09. What type automobile do you wish you drove: a purple 2001 Nissan Sentra.
10. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: I don't have any offline friends. the only offline socializing I've done in the past year or so has been with metacarp, so I think basically my only friend is my date.
11. Where is the best hangout: the internet.
12. Do you have a job: yes.
13. Attend church: no. thank all the nonesistent goddesses for that.
14. Do you like being around people: only a few of them.
01. Have you known the longest: my parents.
02. Do you argue the most with: random internet idiots.
03. Do you always get along with: ::thinks:: arsenothelys comes to mind prominently, actually. and metacarp, but arsenothelys has several months' seniority in that competition.
04. Is the most trustworthy: I'm not sure I'm in a position to really know that.
05. Makes you laugh the most: hmm. twowayfreaks are pretty good at that.
06. Has been there through all the hard times: I have.
07. Has the coolest parents: drood does.
08. Has the coolest siblings: my brother. :p
09. Is the most blunt: I'm pretty blunt.
10. Is the smartest: I'm not sure about "smartest" exactly, but in terms of accrued volume of elite intellectual knowledge, frankepi has always impressed me highly.
01. Who is your role model: I am.
02. What is some of your pet peeves: idiots.
03. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: yes. frequently, desperately, for years and years at a time.
04. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: of course. and over the same sex, too.
05. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: I go after people who remind me of myself, but who are better than me in at least a few little areas here and there so I can feel impressed.
06. Have you ever lied to your best friend(s): never to my most recent ex-best friend. to my previous one i did once or twice, but only ever about ridiculously tiny things that I was just being silly about.
07. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: yes.
08. Rather be dumper or dumped: neither.
09. Rather have a relationship or a "hookup": what's a "hookup"?
10. Want someone you don't have right now: well, he's in missouri, so I don't exactly have him, but I sort of do.
11. Ever liked your best friend: always, of course. they're not my best friend unless I do.
12. Do you want to get married: not anytime in the immediate future, if ever.
13. Do you want kids: not anytime in the immediate future, if ever.
14. Do you believe in psychics: no.
15. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: Jeremy doesn't think very highly of marriage, so if I stay with him I suppose I wouldn't do it.
16. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: my hair and the shape of my face.
17. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: my calm contented non-moodiness.
18. Are you happy with you: yes!
19. Are you happy with your life: it's quite reasonably okay.
20. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: please give me a better job, thanks.